Creamy and rich Alfredo sauce that some may say is better than the famous Italian restaurant chain is quick and easy to make.
Melt butter and olive oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add cream, garlic, and white pepper; bring to just under a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, until mixture is slightly...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package angel hair pasta