Potato & dill pancakes with gravadlax
A lazy brunch of fluffy, blini-style potato cakes topped with a Scandinavian-inspired smoked fish salad
Meanwhile, mix the salad ingredients. Serve the pancakes topped with gravadlax and the mixed salad.
- Yield: Serves 5
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 medium potato Potato po-tate-ohThe world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of… (about 250g/10oz), left whole, unpeeled
- 140g/ 5oz plain flour
- 2 eggs Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a…
- 1 tbsp baking powder Baking powder bay-king pow-dahBaking powder is a raising agent that is commonly used in cake-making. It is made from an alkali…
- oil, for frying
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 200ml/ 7fl oz milk Milk mill-kOne of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a complete food. While cow…
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp poppy seed
- pinch caster sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped dill, plus extra to serve
- 2 x 145g packs gravadlax Gravadlax grahv-laxA Scandinavian speciality, Gravadlax is paper-thin, sliced fresh, raw salmon fillet that has…
Related recipes like Potato & dill pancakes with gravadlax
Elevate cranberries to a whole new level when they combine lusciously with honey and almonds in indi...
Gently press 1 heaping teaspoon almond paste in center of each crust round. ..... with mascarpone, cream cheese with cheddar and dill, Ooohh or lox! This is a 5 ...