Oven-baked smoked salmon, pepper & pesto tortilla
Use up leftover potatoes in this indulgent Spanish omelette packed with earthy smoked salmon, sweet, roasted red peppers and pesto
Beat the eggs in a bowl with some seasoning, add the potatoes, smoked salmon and peppers, stir together, then pour into the lined tart case. Spoon blobs of the pesto over the top. Bake the...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- a little oil, for greasing
- 8 eggs Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a… , beaten
- 300g cooked potatoes Potato po-tate-ohThe world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of… (roasted or boiled are fine), chopped into chunks
- 140g smoked salmon, torn into small pieces
- 4 roasted red peppers, from a jar, torn or chopped into small pieces
- 4 tbsp pesto Pesto Pess-tohPesto is a generic Italian name for any sauce made by pounding ingredients together.The…
- salad leaves, to serve
Related recipes like Oven-baked smoked salmon, pepper & pesto tortilla
Delicious poached salmon served with watercress and mayonnaise flavoured with fresh basil leaves. Tr...
Arrange the watercress, cucumber ribbons and flaked salmon over the top of one piece of bread and sandwich with the remaining piece. Press together gently ...
Get Hot Sausage Burgers with Broccoli Rabe and Provolone Recipe from Food Network...
In a large bowl, combine the pork, red pepper flakes, paprika, fennel, sage, onion , garlic and salt, to taste. Form the meat into 4 patties, put on a plate and coat ...