Roast pepper & salmon platter
The perfect alfresco salad. Warm new potatoes, roasted peppers and salmon, mixed with the punchy flavours of capers and anchovies
Meanwhile, boil the potatoes in their skins for 8-10 mins until tender, then thickly slice or halve. Mix the oil and vinegar in a large bowl and add the anchovies and capers. When the peppers...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 5 large red peppers, halved and seeded
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, plus extra for the peppers
- 4 salmon fillets, skin on
- 3 tbsp pine nut
- 500g pack small new potato New potatoes n-ew po-tate-oesNew potatoes have thin, wispy skins and a crisp, waxy texture. They are young potatoes and…
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar Balsamic vinegar bal-sam-ick vin-ee-gahTrue Balsamic vinegar is an artisan product from Modena, in Emilia Romagna, Italy, and is made…
- 85g marinated anchovy Anchovy ann-choe-veeSilver, slender salty little fish found mainly around the Black Sea and the Pacific and Atlantic…
- 2 tbsp caper Capers kay-perCapers are the small flower buds of the Capparis shrub, which grows in the Mediterranean. As… , rinsed
- 20g pack basil Basil ba-zilMost closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the… , torn or shredded
- 2 handfuls rocket Rocket roh-ketRocket is a very 'English' leaf, and has been used in salads since Elizabethan times. It…
Related recipes like Roast pepper & salmon platter
Get Mario's Baked Goat Cheese Tortellini with Radicchio Recipe from Food Network...
For the Tortellini: For the pasta: In a large mixing bowl, mash the cheese until soft. Add the scallions, eggs, nutmeg, cheese, salt and pepper. And stir well.