This classic South American herb sauce balances a rich steak perfectly, but it works with lots of other grilled foods too
Put the herbs, garlic, onion and chilli in a bowl. Pour the oil and vinegar in and add salt. Mix together.
- Yield: Makes 250ml
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- small pack coriander, finely chopped
- small pack flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1 small sweet onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , finely diced
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar (Sauvignon Blanc or rice wine vinegar are good)
Related recipes like Chimichurri sauce
Get Garlicky Herb Sauce for Quick Roasted Chicken Recipe from Food Network...
Mouthwatering and moist, this grilled chicken gets flavor from bacon and two kinds of barbecue sauce...
Mouthwatering and moist, this grilled chicken gets flavor from bacon and two kinds of barbecue sauce, ... Peppered Bacon Wrapped Turkey Pub Sandwiches.
This is the 'salsa de tomatillo' that I grew up with. It can be used as a sauce for grilled chicken,...
It can be used as a sauce for grilled chicken, fish or shrimp, as the basis for ... Salsa Costena Recipe Costeno amarillo chile peppers are toasted to bring out ... Deliciosa Salsa Verde Recipe Lightly roasted tomatillos give a smoky taste ... White Chicken Chili with Rice Recipe Chicken, fresh vegetables, navy beans, and ...
Smother turkey wings with a perfectly seasoned cream sauce and bake until tender with this simple re...
Smother turkey wings with a perfectly seasoned cream sauce and bake until tender with this simple recipe! ... Tender, juicy, oven roasted turkey breast.