7 Layer Gelatin Salad
Here's an eye-catching salad that my mother makes for Christmas dinner each year. You can choose different flavors to make other color combinations for specific holidays or other gatherings....
Directions In a small bowl, add 3/4 cup boiling water to one gelatin package; stir 2 minutes to completely dissolve. Stir in 3/4 cup cold water. Pour into a 3-qt. trifle or glass bowl. Refrigerate...
- Yield: 20 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4-1/2 cups boiling water, divided
- 7 packages (3 ounces each) assorted flavored gelatin
- 4-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Optional ingredients: sliced strawberries, sliced kiwi and fresh mint
Related recipes like 7 Layer Gelatin Salad
Get Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn with Chile-Lime Seasoning Recipe from Food Network...
Take a Cancun trip for two without leaving home! This easy pasta salad combines pasta, black beans a...
Black Bean Pasta Cancun (Cooking for 2) ... This easy pasta salad combines pasta, black beans and all the flavors of Cancun. ... Barbecue Black Bean Chili.