Wild Rice, Corn, and Black Bean Quesadillas
These quick and delicious quesadillas are filled with rice, corn, black beans, and cheese and served with your favorite salsa.
Prepare rice according to package directions. Mix rice, shredded cheese, beans, corn, green onions, together in a bowl. Place a quarter of the mixture on one side of each tortilla. Top with...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (8.8 ounce) package UNCLE BEN'S® Ready Rice® Long Grain & Wild
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup mild salsa, plus more for serving if desired
Related recipes like Wild Rice, Corn, and Black Bean Quesadillas
These tangy pickles served in soy, rice wine vinegar, garlic and chilli oil will complement other sp...
These tangy pickles served in soy, rice wine vinegar, garlic and chilli oil will complement other spicy ... Smacked cucumber pickles ... Quick spicy radish pickle. 0.