Beef Noodle Soup
"This takes minutes - but tastes like it simmered all day," says Royal City, Washington field editor Margery Bryan.
Directions In a Dutch oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomatoes, broth, vegetables and seasonings. Bring to a boil; add noodles. Reduce...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) Italian stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans (10-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup uncooked medium egg noodles
Related recipes like Beef Noodle Soup
Ground beef, kidney beans and bell pepper are seasoned with chili powder and chili sauce in this qui...
Ground beef, kidney beans and bell pepper are seasoned with chili powder and chili ... Minnesota Golf Course Chili Recipe Ground beef is simmered with bell ...