Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Francese recipe from Sara's Secrets
Directions Sprinkle a small amount of water on a large sheet of plastic wrap. Place half of the chicken slices on top of the plastic and sprinkle again with water. Cover with another sheet...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound chicken scaloppine
- 6 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, as needed
- Vegetable oil for frying the herbs
- 1/2 cup mixed fresh parsley leaves, rosemary leaves, and small thyme sprigs
- Additional kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 to 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Additional freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Chicken Francese
This spicy baked dip tastes just like hot chicken wings, but without the mess. It is very addicting...
"This tastes just like hot chicken wings, but without the mess. It is very addicting, and is perfect for football and tailgating season. Serve with tortilla chips.
This zesty chimichurri sauce is great on chicken or fish tacos....
This zesty chimichurri sauce is great on chicken or fish tacos. ... Or for a gas or charcoal grill, place steak on a grill rack directly over medium heat. Cover and grill ...