Chicken with creamy bacon penne
This rich, luxurious one pan supper is stunningly simple to make and ready in under 25 minutes
Turn the chicken over in the pan, give the lardons a stir, then pour in the wine and let it bubble over a high heat until it has virtually evaporated. Now add the petit pois, the cream and...
- Yield: Serves 2
- Cooking time: 13 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 100g smoked lardon (chopped bacon)
- 4 tbsp dry white wine
- 100g frozen petits pois
- 5 tbsp double cream
- 220g packet 8oz cooked penne
Related recipes like Chicken with creamy bacon penne
This pasta bound with creamy avocado instead of eggs features crispy bacon and a fresh basil lemon d...
This pasta bound with creamy avocado instead of eggs features crispy bacon ... Avocado Pesto with Zucchini Pasta Recipe Fresh zoodles are tossed with a ...