Pumpkin-Citrus Bundt Cake
I was determined to make a healthier version of this pumpkin- and spice-laden cake. Judging by the compliments, it worked. Even a picky 4-year-old eater asked for more.—Krista Frank, Rhododendron...
Directions In a large bowl, beat the pumpkin, sugar, milk, eggs, orange juice, oil, maple flavoring and vanilla until well blended. Combine the flours, flaxseed, orange peel, baking powder,...
- Yield: 14 servings
- Cooking time: 55 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1-1/3 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 cups fat-free milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons maple flavoring
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 to 2 tablespoons orange juice
Related recipes like Pumpkin-Citrus Bundt Cake
When you need a great cake FAST! You frost while hot in the pan saving time! Great for potlucks an...
This cake is very light, tender, and tasty. It's fun to make and fun to eat. Two layers of sour crea...
Two layers of sour cream poppy seed cake, with a luscious lemon filling. ... Sour Cream Banana Cake Recipe This cake recipe came from Denmark with my ... 37. Sour Cream Coffee Cake IV Recipe This is a scaled down version of the Sour ...