Easy Thai prawn curry
Perfect Friday night food, a warming low fat prawn curry ready in just 20 minutes
Tip in the prawns, then cook for 5-10 mins more, depending on how large they are. Serve alongside some plain rice and sprinkle with a little chopped coriander, if you like.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , chopped
- 1 tsp fresh root ginger
- 1-2 tsp Thai red curry paste (we used Sharwood's)
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 50g sachet coconut cream
- 400g raw frozen prawns Prawn praw-nThere are thousands of different species of prawn, but tiger, king and North Atlantic are the…
- coriander, chopped, to serve (optional)
Related recipes like Easy Thai prawn curry
Tender egg noodles, cubes of ham, and Swiss cheese give this creamy casserole plenty of flavor....
52. VanVoorst Ham Casserole Recipe An old family favorite, this creamy casserole makes your leftover ... 175. Mama's Summer Squash Casserole Recipe This cheese enhanced squash casserole is quick and easy .... Nana Lynne. 0. 10. 3.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Neely's Chickpea, Ham and Swiss Chard Soup recipe from Patrick and...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Neely's Chickpea, Ham and Swiss Chard Soup ... Orecchiette with Greens, Garbanzo Beans and Ricotta Salata.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Artichoke and Pancetta Fettuccine recipe from Cooking Live...
Get this all star, easy to follow Artichoke and Pancetta Fettuccine recipe from Cooking Live. ... Chocolate Fettuccine with Peas and Pancetta. Recipe courtesy of ...