Oven-Baked Beef Stew
Beef stew is so easy - just fill up a Dutch oven, slide it in the oven and forget about it for hours.
3 Stir in potatoes and mushrooms. Cover and bake 1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes longer or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 pound beef stew meat, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into eighths
- 1 bag (8 oz) baby-cut carrots (about 30)
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed beef broth
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 12 small red potatoes (1 1/2 lb), cut into fourths
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 5 oz) or 1 package (3.4 oz) fresh shiitake mushrooms, sliced
Related recipes like Oven-Baked Beef Stew
This the most amazing cookie recipe that I have ever baked! It has oats, chocolate chips, coconut, c...
This the most amazing cookie recipe that I have ever baked! It has oats, chocolate chips, coconut, cornflakes, walnuts, plus much more They're chewy, crispy, ...
These cookies are similar to Anzac biscuits, but are not as hard. They are very quick to make, and ...
1 cup flaked coconut. 1 cup all purpose ... Chocolate oatmeal cookies that don't require oven time. Apple Squares ... 19. Oatmeal Coconut Thin Crisps Recipe These are an adaptation of a great recipe I found ... all reviews 9. profile image.