Big ham salad
Peas and ham don't just partner well in soup - try them together in a fresh, minty salad platter, great for a buffet party
Cook peas in boiling water for 1 min. Drain and rinse under cold water. Toss with ham, leaves, spring onions, potatoes and two-thirds of mint. Mix remaining mint with yogurt and sugar. Drizzle...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 5 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 200g pea Peas p-eesA type of legume, peas grow inside long, plump pods. As is the case with all types of legume,… , defrosted
- 250g ham, shredded
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- bunch spring onions Spring onion sp-ring un-yunAlso known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested… , sliced
- 300g cooked new potato New potatoes n-ew po-tate-oesNew potatoes have thin, wispy skins and a crisp, waxy texture. They are young potatoes and… , sliced
- small bunch mint Mint mi-ntThere are several types of mint, each with its own subtle difference in flavour and appearance.… , roughly chopped
- 150ml natural yogurt
- 1 tsp sugar Sugar shuh-gaHoney and syrups made from concentrated fruit juice were the earliest known sweeteners. Today,…
Related recipes like Big ham salad
These luxurious gnocchi are both light and spoilingly rich at the same time...
Spinach & ricotta gnocchi ... Online basket ... 200g young spinach ... 85g plain flour; 2 eggs ... 100g freshly grated vegetarian Parmesan style cheese, plus extra to serve; freshly grated nutmeg; olive oil ... Cheeseboard soufflé & seasonal salad ... around in the flour so its totally covered then pick it up and shape into a round.
Easily assemble a zesty oil-and-vinegar dressing to tastefully coat a main-dish salad showcasing let...
The traditional way to serve a cobb salad is with the ingredients arranged in rows ... Grilled Cobb Salad ... In restaurants, I never had a Cobb Salad without them.