Summer fruit drizzle cake
Sarah Cook’s scrummy cake is really easy and versatile – use whatever fruit you like, and you’ll make it again and again
Poke the cake all over with a skewer. Put remaining 75g fruit into a bowl with the granulated sugar. Stir in 1 tbsp of the citrus juice first with a fork, mashing a little of the fruit as you...
- Yield: Cuts into 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 2 large eggs Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a…
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 175g fruit, stoned and diced weight
- 140g granulated sugar
- 1-2 tbsp citrus juice - lemon, lime or orange
- 175g very soft butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an… , plus extra for greasing
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 250g self-raising flour
Related recipes like Summer fruit drizzle cake
The blueberries in this recipe will burst in your mouth as you bite into your slice. The cake is del...
The cake is delicious with a cup of tea, or served as an impressive dessert, from BBC Good Food. ... Blueberry lemon cakes with cheesecake topping Recipe ...