Gordon Ramsay's traditional trifle is the perfect treat to satisfy the whole family.
To serve, sprinkle over the pistachios and remaining amaretti. Push back the leaves of the physalis and poke the fruit into the cream.
- Yield: Serves 8 - 10
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 4 sheets leaf gelatine
- 650g jar Morello cherries Cherry che-ree One of the delights of the summer, cherries are much loved for their succulent texture, flavour…
- 2 tbsp redcurrant jelly
- 1 Swiss roll
- 3-4 tbsp medium dry sherry, optional
- 70g amaretti biscuits, crushed
- 1 vanilla pod, split in half
- 8 egg yolks
- 50g golden caster sugar plus 1 tbsp
- 4 tsp plain flour
- 568ml pot double cream
- 284ml pot double cream
- 50g chopped unsalted pistachios
- 30g amaretti biscuits, crushed
- handful physalis (Cape gooseberries)
Related recipes like Tilly's trifle
This boozy trifle is the perfect end to supper for friends, with layers of amaretto-drenched amarett...
This boozy trifle is the perfect end to supper for friends, with layers of amaretto drenched amaretti biscuits, Armagnac soaked prunes and Marsala whipped ...
This traditional steamed Scottish pudding is made with dried fruit and spices. Enjoy on Burns night ...
Jan 26, 2017 Serve sliced with custard, cream or ice cream and a dram of whisky if you like. Recipe from ... Baked raspberry & bramble trifle with Drambuie.
Chocolate pudding, peanut butter cookie crumbs and peanut butter whipped cream for this lip-smacking...
Peanut Butter Choc trifle. ... Chocolate pudding, peanut butter cookie crumbs and peanut butter whipped cream for this lip smacking trifle. ... Gooseberry & almond streusel squares ... Choc chip, peanut butter & banana pancake filling. 4.