Homemade Wonton Soup
Pork wontons simmer in chicken broth with Chinese vegetables in this hearty and warming soup.
Dice the green onions, and set aside all but 1 tablespoon. Slice the mushrooms, and set aside all but 1 tablespoon. Finely chop the 1 tablespoon of green onions and 1 tablespoon of sliced mushrooms...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 bunch green onions, cut into 1/2-inch pieces, divided
- 6 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 16 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (optional)
- 1 medium head bok choy, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 16 snow peas
- 1 dash soy sauce, or to taste (optional)
- 1 dash sesame oil, to taste (optional)
Related recipes like Homemade Wonton Soup
With taco toppings, this cheesy soup is one your family will ask for again and again....
Mar 1, 2017 With taco toppings, this cheesy soup is one your family will ask for again ... Chili Cheese Burger Bake · Family Hamburger Soup · Southwestern Green Chile Soup .... I couldn't find nacho/fiesta soup at all, so I used cheddar cheese soup, but ... I've made it with both beef and turkey, both work equally as well.
Packaged hash brown potatoes and canned soup make for quick work of scalloped potatoes and ham. MORE...
Packaged hash brown potatoes and canned soup make for quick work of scalloped ... Creamy Ham and Potato Casserole · null · Scalloped Fish Stick Casserole.