Turkey and Ham Salad with Greens
There's no better way to "beef up" ordinary greens than with two types of meat! You'll prepare this recipe often.
Directions Combine oil, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; toss with greens. Arrange on a platter or individual plates In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard,...
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced salad greens
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2-1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 1 cup halved seedless green grapes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Related recipes like Turkey and Ham Salad with Greens
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt-in-your-mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celer...
A creamy potato salad chock full of melt in your mouth bacon, bits of hard boiled egg, crunchy celery and spicy ... Similar: RecipesVideosCategoriesArticles.
Sun-dried tomatoes and basil put a twist on the traditional hummus....
Sun dried tomatoes and basil put a twist on the traditional hummus. ... Beef · Chicken · Pasta · Pork · Salmon ... beans and tahini (sesame seed paste) seasoned with lemon juice and garlic. .... 2. Fruity Tuna Salad Recipe This amazingly good salad combines tuna, dates, celery, .... I also add chopped artichoke hearts!
Pineapple and teriyaki transform these turkey burgers from ordinary to delicious!...
Pineapple and teriyaki transform these turkey burgers from ordinary to delicious! ... Teriyaki Meatball Appetizers Recipe Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce ...