Three-Fruit Dump Cake
From Houma, Louisiana, Wendy Crochet shares this down-home dessert that's perfect served warm with vanilla ice cream. Just "dump" the peaches, pears and apple pie filling into a dish, top with...
Directions In a large bowl, combine the pie filling, pears and peaches; spoon into a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Sprinkle with cake mix; dot with butter. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 1 package (9 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup butter, cut into 1/8-inch pieces