Turkey Lunch-Box Wraps
These wraps taste wonderful cold or warmed in the microwave. They make a great brown-bag treat. —Denise Marshall, Jacksonville, Florida
Directions Spread tortillas with mustard. Layer each with turkey, cheese, spinach, carrot, bacon, cucumber and red pepper; roll up tightly. Yield: 2 servings. Originally published as Turkey...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 2 thin slices Muenster cheese
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 bacon strip, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted sweet red pepper
Related recipes like Turkey Lunch-Box Wraps
Get Turkey with Herbes de Provence and Citrus Recipe from Food Network...
Rub the butter mixture all over the turkey and between the turkey breast meat and skin. ... Roasted Turkey Tenderloin with New Potatoes and Tarragon Broth.
Get Riesling Roast Turkey with Fig and Root Vegetable Dressing Recipe from Food Network...
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Debone the entire turkey and roast just the bones in the oven for 45 minutes, turning bones occasionally. Break the turkey down, ...