Roasted Cucumbers and Onions with Fresh Herbs
Cucumbers, sweet onions, and fresh herbs roast in the oven for a different twist on a summery roasted vegetable side dish.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil. Spray the foil with olive oil cooking spray. Spread pieces of butter into the baking sheet and...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter, cut into small chunks (optional)
- 1 large cucumber - peeled, seeded, and cut lengthwise into spears
- 1 small sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), cut in half and sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
Related recipes like Roasted Cucumbers and Onions with Fresh Herbs
Get Sweet Roasted Beet Salad with Goat Cheese Parfait Recipe from Food Network...
A tasty alternative to the typical picnic potato salad is made with roasted red potatoes, bacon, egg...
It's made with roasted red potatoes, bacon, eggs, green onion, celery, and mayo. .... 3 slices cooked bacon, chopped ... Roasted Potato Salad with Balsamic Ba.
Get Roasted Breast of Duck with Foie Gras and Leek Stuffing Recipe from Food Network...
Get Roasted Breast of Duck with Foie Gras and Leek Stuffing Recipe from Food Network. ... Add the herbs and carefully deglaze the pan with apple brandy. Add 1 ounce of cream, reduce ... Roast Turkey Breast with Gravy. Recipe courtesy of ...