Butternut squash & spinach filo pie
This crispy pastry-topped pie is crammed full of vegetables so it contains all 5 of your recommended daily intake
Meanwhile, put the spinach in a colander and pour over a kettleful of boiling water. Squeeze out any excess liquid and stir into the squash mix. Dot over the feta, crumple up the pastry and...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 butternut squash (about 1kg), peeled, deseeded and cut into 2cm dice
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 400g bag spinach Spinach spin-atchUsed in almost every cuisine across the world, spinach is an enormously popular green vegetable…
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 sheets filo pastry
- 1 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- green salad, to serve (optional)
Related recipes like Butternut squash & spinach filo pie
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Tuna with Grilled Ratatouille Couscous and Deconstructed P...
Grilled Tuna with Grilled Ratatouille Couscous and Deconstructed Pesto ... 2 yellow squash, halved ... Creamy Rich Wild Mushroom Soup. (04:10) ... Warm Butternut Squash Salad ... Grilled Tuna with Caramelized Onions, Cinnamon and Mint.