Eggnog Cranberry Pie
Here's an elegant pie that says “holiday” in every bite. The tart cranberries contrast nicely with the rich eggnog layer. It's a repeat dessert at our house. —Ruth White, Bedford, Ohio
Directions In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water until smooth; stir in cranberries. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionall...
- Yield: 6-8 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons cold water, divided
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 pastry shell (9 inches), baked
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1-3/4 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons rum or 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Related recipes like Eggnog Cranberry Pie
Rich, chewy, chocolatey cookies!...
Add to flour mix, and stir in chocolate chips. ... Chewy cranberry choc nut cookie kit. 5. (2 ratings). Chewy cranberry choc nut cookie kit. Fresh mint & choc chip ice cream. 3.958335. (6 ratings) ... Vintage chocolate chip cookies. 4.884035.
Classic margaritas get a fresh “shake” when infused with your favorite team colors! MORE+ LESS-...
2. To prepare cocktail, add cranberry juice, tequila, orange flavored liqueur, simple syrup and lemon juice to cocktail shaker filled with ice. Cover and shake.