Paleo Taco Salad
This paleo-style taco salad is built on romaine lettuce and cherry tomatoes and is topped with a creamy salsa sauce, cilantro, and shredded Cheddar cheese.
Mix together chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook ground beef, stirring often,...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 romaine hearts, shredded
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, or to taste (optional)
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
Related recipes like Paleo Taco Salad
Get Shellfish, Fennel and White Bean Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get Shellfish, Fennel and White Bean Salad Recipe from Food Network. ... 3/4 pound shrimp, (same size as squid) shelled and ... 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, dill or chervil ... In a bowl whisk together the lemon juice, vinegar, mustard and salt and pepper to ... Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.