This dish, as with all stews, tastes best the day after it's made when the meat is tender and has soaked up all the flavour it can
With 30 mins to go, fry the potatoes in a separate pan in the leftover oil for 5 mins or until golden. Sit them on kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil, then add them to the lamb for the...
- Yield: Serves 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 6 lamb leg steaks
- 50g plain flour, for dusting
- 6 tbsp olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 ½ garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley Parsley par-sleeOne of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and… leaves
- 150ml white wine
- 3 potatoes Potato po-tate-ohThe world's favourite root vegetable, the potato comes in innumerable varieties. A member of… , cut into small chunks
- 100-150g peas Peas p-eesA type of legume, peas grow inside long, plump pods. As is the case with all types of legume,… (frozen are fine)
Related recipes like Stewed lamb
A delicious canape or snack. Easy to make, these fritters a full of flavour thanks to the inclusion ...
Exotic Mushroom Fritters. ... Easy to make, these fritters a full of flavour thanks to the inclusion of the Exotic ... Moroccan chard & lamb pan fry ... Courgette fritters.
A very tasty burger made with sweet succulent lamb and served with a tangy cucumber relish....
Serves 6. A very tasty burger made with sweet succulent lamb and served with a tangy cucumber relish. ... Chilli burger with roasted tomatoes & red onion relish.