Mashed Potatoes with Kale
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Mashed Potatoes with Kale recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. For the potatoes: Combine the potatoes, garlic, salt and butter in a 5-quart saucepan with enough cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 5 large russet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces (about 4 pounds)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- One 12-ounce bunch kale, stemmed and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, plus extra for seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus extra for seasoning
Related recipes like Mashed Potatoes with Kale
Get Cornish Hens Roasted with Tarragon and Root Vegetables Recipe from Food Network...
Get Guy Fieri's Braised Kale with Red Bell Pepper and Bacon Recipe from Food Network...
Add the kale and red pepper flakes and toss to combine. Allow the kale to wilt, about 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and toss in the apple cider vinegar. Taste and ...
This easy Greek recipe with potatoes, olives and feta can be made in one pot - use skin-on thighs fo...
This easy Greek recipe with potatoes, olives and feta can be made in one pot use skin on ... Greek chickpea salad with melting feta ... Greek chicken kebab.
Get Baked Maine Lobster on a Potato Gallette with Corn, Tomato and Dolce Salad Recipe from Food Netw...
Get Baked Maine Lobster on a Potato Gallette with Corn, Tomato and Dolce Salad ... Slice potatoes thinly (either with a mandolin or chef's knife) and layer in pan into .... Don't Even Think of Trying to Wear These Chocolate Shoes Feb 13, 2017 ...