Blue Ribbon Meatloaf from Crosse & Blackwell
Zesty cocktail sauce in the ground beef blend and the mustard-brown sugar glaze lend rich flavor to this classic family favorite.
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine beef, cracker crumbs, eggs, onion, 3/4 jar cocktail sauce, salt and pepper in large bowl. Stir to combine. Pat mixture into 9x5-inch loaf pan. Place strips...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 5 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 2 cups crushed buttery round crackers or fresh bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Crosse & Blackwell® Seafood Cocktail Sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
Related recipes like Blue Ribbon Meatloaf from Crosse & Blackwell
A sweet-tangy brown sugar-maple syrup dressing gets its zip from apple cider vinegar and performs as...
Add the red onion, pear, pecans, and blue cheese, and toss to mix evenly. ... Waldorf Goat Cheese Salad Recipe Red leaf lettuce tossed with raspberry walnut ...
"This recipe is similar to an appetizer served at my favorite Italian restaurant. It is a nice chang...
Bernaise sauce is a good alternative if you don't like blue cheese." Save to ..... Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon with Port Wine Sauce Recipe Worth the effort !
This is an awesome side dish that I can't eat enough of it! A cheese and hash brown mixture is cover...
237. Creamy Potato Casserole Recipe Warm and creamy cream of potato soup and sour cream are ... 156. Potato Casserole II Recipe Hash brown potatoes baked with cheese, sour cream and cream ... Killer Potato Casserole Recipe These killer potatoes are great with meatloaf or as an accompaniment ... profile image.