Slow Cooker White Chili
This white chili with chicken, green chile peppers, and corn is made in the slow cooker.
Stir chicken, white beans, chicken broth, white corn, green salsa, green chilies, tomato, cilantro, green onion, lemon juice, and lime juice together in the crock of a slow cooker. Cook on...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can white beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can green salsa
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Related recipes like Slow Cooker White Chili
This slow cooker black bean soup features tomatoes, jalapenos, garlic, rice, lentils, chili powder a...
This slow cooker black bean soup features tomatoes, jalapenos, garlic, rice, ... Herbed Rice and Spicy Black Bean Salad Recipe and Video Watch how to make ...
"Bread pudding meets apple pie for a delicious, healthy, and hassle-free dessert. Great option for t...
All the fixings for bread pudding and apple pie are cooked together in the slow cooker creating a rich and custardy apple bread pudding.