These fun little treats take under an hour to make and will be a sweet addition to any bake sale
Sandwich 2 cakes together with the frosting, spoon over some glaze and decorate with sprinkles.
- Yield: Makes 10
- Cooking time: 12 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 300g self-raising flour
- 50g cocoa
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda Bicarbonate of sodaBicarbonate of soda, or baking soda, is an alkali which is used to raise soda breads and full-…
- 175g soft light brown sugar
- 1 egg Egg eggThe ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a…
- 75ml sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as… , plus extra
- 150ml buttermilk
- 1 tub ready-to-use frosting
- colourful sprinkles, to decorate
- 100g icing sugar
- 50g cocoa
- 100ml double cream
Related recipes like Whoopie pies
No rolling required! Press the raw, crumbly pastry directly into your tin for a short, biscuity fini...
By Orlando Murrin ... Easy. Makes 18 pies. No rolling required! Press the raw, crumbly pastry ... Our easiest mince pie recipe and great fun to make with kids.
Red grapes add moistness to these mince pies with a quirky crumble topping...
Red grapes add moistness to these mince pies with a quirky crumble topping, from BBC Good Food. ... Orange, cranberry & almond mince pies. 4.3. (10 ratings ) .... Cassie Best shows you how to make the perfect crumble with a variety of fruits.
Kids will love helping make this easy spiced dessert - similar to an apple and pear strudel, but wit...
... with protein and a… crème fraîche or vanilla ice cream, to serve ... Squash & chorizo pot pies. 4.0625. (4 ratings) ... Ham & tarragon pot pie. 5. (4 ratings).