Roasted Beets with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
Sweet and earthy roasted beets team up with crunchy toasted walnuts and creamy goat cheese to make a warm salad for a delightful fall lunch or side dish.
Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Spread walnuts onto a baking sheet and toast in the preheated oven until the nuts turn golden brown and become fragrant, about 45 minutes. Watch...
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 large beet, top and bottom trimmed and beet greens retained
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil, or more to taste
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 cup reserved beet greens, cut into very thin slivers
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
Related recipes like Roasted Beets with Goat Cheese and Walnuts
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Smoked Salmon Pinwheels recipe from Low Carb and Lovin' It...
Get this all star, easy to follow Smoked Salmon Pinwheels recipe from Low Carb and Lovin' ... I especially liked it served traditionally, with capers[, cream cheese and onions. ... Smoked Salmon with Apple Horseradish Cream and Black Bread.
This smoked salmon dip, made with cream cheese, lemon juice, and dill, is easy to make in your food ...
This smoked salmon dip, made with cream cheese, lemon juice, and dill, is easy to make in your ... I omitted the salmon roe and added capers and horseradish.