Nectarine & strawberry pots
Based on a traditional Russian dessert with sweet mascarpone and finshed with a naughty warm chocolate sauce
To serve, run round the ramekins with a sharp knife then unmould onto plates. Top with remaining almonds and drizzle with warm chocolate sauce.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 250g pot mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- zest of a large orange Orange or-ange One of the best-known citrus fruits, oranges aren't necessarily orange - some varieties are…
- 2-4 tbsp icing sugar, to taste
- 85g flaked almonds, toasted
- 2 ripe nectarines Nectarine nek-tar-eenA smooth-skinned variety of peach native to China, similarly flavoured to peaches with slightly… , hlaved, stoned and thinly sliced
- 100g strawberries Strawberry straw-bare-eeOnce available in Britain for just a brief period during the summer, strawberries are now a year… , hulled and thinly sliced
- 100g bar dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids)
- 142ml carton of double cream
- 25g unsalted butter
Related recipes like Nectarine & strawberry pots
It's difficult not to demolish this classic by Tana Ramsay in just one sitting, so why not make two ...
Sift in 225g flour, then add the finely grated zest of 1 lemon and mix until well combined. Line a ... Lemon drizzle scones. 4.375 .... For a dessert I cut a silce and spread one side with strawberry jam and topped with clotted cream AWESOME!
Sumptious chocolate mousse to round off a dinner party...
Sumptious chocolate mousse to round off a dinner party. This recipe has been ... Add the egg yokes to the melted chocolate and beat to a silky smooth cream. Gently fold in the egg ... Chocolate & berry mousse pots. 4.285715. (21 ratings).