We show you how to master this soft bread enriched with eggs and milk. Serve split and filled with barbecued meat, burgers or pulled pork
Uncover the trays, brush the buns with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Pour a cup of water into a baking tray at the bottom of the oven to create steam (see Tips for success, left). Bake...
- Yield: Makes 16 small buns or 12 larger ones
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 250ml warm water
- 2 tsp dried yeast Yeast yee-stYeast is a living, single-cell organism. As the yeast grows, it converts its food (in the form… (not fast-action)
- 3 tbsp warm milk Milk mill-kOne of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a complete food. While cow…
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 450g strong flour Flour fl-ow-erFlour is a powdery ingredient usually made from grinding wheat, maize, rye, barley or rice. As… , plus extra for dusting
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large egg, plus 1 beaten egg, for glazing
- sesame seeds, for sprinkling
Related recipes like Brioche buns
Get Ground Chicken and Blue Cheese Burgers Recipe from Food Network...
Get Ground Chicken and Blue Cheese Burgers Recipe from Food Network. ... Toast the buns with the butter on a grill, and then layer the toasted bun bottom with ...
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/ba/ae/baaeb7ea72cd60dd5cc9ab9e719751ff's Option Dog Recipe ...
While the beef and hot dogs are cooking, add the butter, basil, cilantro and sage to a hot skillet. Toast the buns on the grill pan with the hot dogs. ... Nacho Dog.
Get Barbecued Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Homemade BBQ Sauce and Pickles Recipe from Food Network...
With a knife and fork or two forks, pull the meat apart into small slices or chunks. Toss with the Barbecue Sauce, to taste, and divide among the hamburger buns.