Mexican beef chilli
A delicious one-pot of spicy braised beef is a great, stress-free way to fill up a hungry crowd
Now tip in the beef, cover and simmer very gently for about 1 hr 45 mins until tender, removing the lid and adding the beans for the final 15 mins. If the sauce is thin, let it boil down for...
- Yield: Serves 15
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- up to 6 tbsp sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 4kg stewing beef
- 4 white onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , sliced
- 4 tbsp chipotle paste
- 8 garlic clove, crushed
- 50g ginger Ginger jin-jerMainly grown in Jamaica, Africa, India, China and Australia, ginger is the root of the plant. It… , grated
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 2l beef stock
- 3 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried oregano Oregano or-ee-gar-noClosely related to marjoram, of which it is the wild equivalent, oregano has a coarser, more…
- 5 x 400g cans pinto or kidney beans, drained
Related recipes like Mexican beef chilli
A healthy, tasty dish with fresh trout in a bed of vegetables, topped with sliced potatoes and finis...
Fish Bake! ... Fish Bake! ... Member recipe by yummychips ... mozzarella after 15 mins; Remove it from the oven when the breadcrumbs look crispy and golden ... Piri piri fish & chips with spicy peas. 5 ... Minced beef pie & minty mushy peas. 5.