Three Jelly Sauce
A sweet and tangy blend of apricot, pineapple, and apple preserves with a serious kick of heat from hot mustard and horseradish. Pour over cream cheese and serve with crackers. Great for the Holiday party season since it makes a lot and keeps well.
In a bowl, stir together the apricot preserves, pineapple preserves, apple jelly, horseradish, and mustard powder until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. To serve, place...
- Yield: 40
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) jar apricot preserves
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 1 (12 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (4 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons dry hot mustard
- cream cheese, at room temperature
- wheat crackers, or crackers of choice
Related recipes like Three Jelly Sauce
Ridiculously easy barbeque sauce and no-fuss slow cooking make this savory steak sandwich a family f...
Ridiculously easy barbeque sauce and no fuss slow cooking make this savory ... Easy Flat Iron Steak in Wine Sauce Recipe Beef flat iron steaks get a spicy ...
Get Mango Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Ginger Rice and Grilled Pineapple Recipe from Food Network...
Add the pickled ginger, fish sauce and chili garlic sauce and gently combine. Press the mixture into the baking dish, cover and refrigerate until cooled and set, ...