West Coast Cod and Shrimp
Tender, flaky cod fillets are served with a rich shrimp and mushroom cream sauce.
In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in the rice, reduce heat, and cover. Simmer 20 minutes, until water has been absorbed. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 pound fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- seasoning salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 pound cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like West Coast Cod and Shrimp
Get Spicy Beer-Steamed Shrimp with Kicked Up Cocktail Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
This quick and easy, sweet and spicy dish combines honey, ginger, shrimp and garlic, and can be serv...
This quick and easy, sweet and spicy dish combines honey, ginger, shrimp and ... Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp .... I used it to marinate pork tenderloin all the time.