Vegan Banana Ice Cream
Vegan banana ice cream made with almond milk and pecans is a satisfying, dairy-free dessert without any added sugar.
Blend bananas, almond milk, pecans, and cinnamon together in a blender or food processor until smooth and creamy.
- Yield: 2
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 large frozen bananas, cut into small chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon, or to taste
Related recipes like Vegan Banana Ice Cream
Buffalo wings, blue cheese--a classic combination in the ultimate comfort food with a kick--if you l...
Southwest Chicken Enchilada Casserole ... 4: oz gluten free cream cheese, cut into chunks ... Bake 15 minutes, adding Cheddar cheese the last 5 minutes.