Slow Cooker Cream of Broccoli Soup
Frozen broccoli, cream of celery soup, and cream of mushroom soup help make this meal in the slow cooker.
Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over medium heat; cook the onion in the hot oil until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain as much liquid from the onion as possible. Transfer the drained onion to...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 5 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans milk
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Cream of Broccoli Soup
Cheaper by the dozen. An inexpensive chuck roast, slowly cooked in sauce, makes 12 mouthwatering san...
1: cup barbecue sauce. 1/2: cup French ... Mix onion, barbecue sauce, dressing and broth in slow cooker. ... Slow Cooker Root Beer Barbecue Beef Sandwiches ...
Cream cheese is the unusual visitor to this enchilada recipe, adding a creamy component to a favorit...
Kansas Quail Recipe Bacon wrapped mushrooms are skewered and .... The only change I made was swapping regular cream cheese for jalapeno cream cheese. ... Best Beef Enchiladas Recipe These easy enchiladas are stuffed with a ...