Campbell's Kitchen Tuna Noodle Casserole
So easy, so delicious, the classic tuna casserole is always a satisfying favorite.
Mix soup, milk, pimiento, peas, tuna and noodles in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until hot. Stir. Mix bread crumbs with butter and sprinkle on top. Bake 5 minutes.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimentos (optional)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
Related recipes like Campbell's Kitchen Tuna Noodle Casserole
This is so easy and fast, like tuna casserole without baking it! Top with French-fried onions, if de...
This is so easy and fast, like tuna casserole without baking it! ... Chicken and Pasta Casserole ... See how to make quick, easy, elegant seared tuna steaks.
Using cheese-filled tortellini as the noodle here adds more flavor than plain pasta; a hint of miso ...
Using cheese filled tortellini as the noodle here adds more flavor than plain pasta ; a hint of miso ... Healthy Meal Planning Made Easy: Try the Cooking Light Diet.