Easy Chili I
This is a powerhouse chili that's a snap to make! Just saute onion, beef, and green bell peppers, and then stir in spices, chile peppers and tomatoes!
In a large saucepan over medium high heat, combine the ground beef, onion and bell peppers. Saute for about 5 minutes, or until beef is browned. Drain excess fat. Add the chili powder, garlic,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped jalapeno chile peppers
- 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- salt and pepper to taste
Related recipes like Easy Chili I
Spicy chili with ground beef, kidney beans, tomatoes, onions and garlic. Can be served over rice....
Spicy chili with ground beef, kidney beans, tomatoes, onions and garlic. ... Emily's Famous Chili Recipe Plenty of ground beef and kidney beans are seasoned ...
Get Herb-Roasted Lamb Recipe from Food Network...
Celebrate with Ina Garten's easy Herb Roasted Lamb recipe from Barefoot Contessa ... Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven so the lamb will sit in the ... Oven Roasted Cod Crusted with Herbs.