Summer veggie pasta
This makes a great vegetarian family supper, but it can easily be halved to serve two
Toss the veggies and basil into the pasta and season with salt and pepper. Serve hot (or cold as a salad with a low-fat dressing).
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 200g pasta Pasta pah-stahPasta is the Italian name for Italy's version of a basic foodstuff which is made in many… bows
- 175g fresh or frozen broad beans Broad bean braw-d be-enA member of the legume family, broad beans are pretty hardy and adaptable - they grow in most… (about 650g/1lb 7oz in their pods)
- 1 tbsp good quality olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 large onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 large courgettes Courgette corr-zjetThe courgette is a variety of cucurtbit, which means it's from the same family as cucumber,… , cut into sticks
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- a generous shot of Tabasco sauce
- a handful of shredded basil Basil ba-zilMost closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the…
Related recipes like Summer veggie pasta
Mostaccioli pasta tossed in a creamy sauce and topped with meat sauce is baked under a layer of Ched...
Mostaccioli pasta tossed in a creamy sauce and topped with meat sauce is baked under a layer of Cheddar cheese in this easy baked pasta casserole recipe.
Clean out the garden with this Thai-inspired eggplant recipe perfect for using up end-of-summer prod...
Freezer Friendly Holiday Cookies ... Clean out the garden with this Thai inspired eggplant recipe perfect for using up end of summer produce. ... Add eggplant and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until just starting to brown, stirring frequently. Reduce ...
Get Basic Vegetable Stock Recipe from Food Network...
6 whole black peppercorns ... Additions for Summer Stock: summer squash, tomatoes, green beans, eggplant, bell peppers, corn cobs, ... Additions for Winter Stock: celery root, parsley root, dried sage, mushrooms (both dried or 1 pound fresh).