Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Basil
If you like the ingredients in the name, you'll love the dish. Freshly grated Parmesan cheese makes it complete.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and add 1 tablespoon oil. Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente. Place pasta in a colander, and give it a quick rinse with cold water. Heat remaining...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 25 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package angel hair pasta
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 pound large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 2 (28 ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Related recipes like Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Basil
This grilled shrimp is marinated in a sensational medley of citrus juices, garlic, cilantro, parsley...
This grilled shrimp is marinated in a sensational medley of citrus juices, garlic, ... Healthier Marinated Grilled Shrimp Recipe Using less oil, this quick and easy ...
Light and EASY side salad. And so pretty! Perfect with chicken, fish, or steak....
1 day ago Have you ever seen siblings who are almost identical but have different hair color ? That's what red and white quinoa are like! The two are ...