Zesty Corn Combo
Looking for an easy side dish? Then check out this recipe made with corn and bell peppers - ready in 20 minutes.
2 Stir in frozen corn, oregano and salt. Cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until corn is tender. Stir in cilantro.
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 medium red bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium green bell pepper, coarsely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium jalapeño chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 bags (1 lb each) frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Related recipes like Zesty Corn Combo
The best butterscotch sauce in the world. Best served over ice cream in a puffed pastry shell!...
Prep. 5 m. Cook. 10 m. Ready In. 15 m. In a small saucepan, stir together the brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and butter. Warm over low heat until smooth and ...
Paprika is made from dried and ground chile peppers. For smoked paprika, peppers are slow-dried over...
It makes a welcome addition to this grilled corn recipe. ... Ingredients. 6 ears fresh sweet corn, shucked; 3 lemons, halved; 2 teaspoons fleur de sel or kosher salt ...
Get Salsa Sampler and Fajitas Recipe from Food Network...
2 teaspoons cumin; 2 teaspoons chili ... To Prepare the Guacamole: ... Place the grilled vegetables in a bowl and cool to room temperature. Rough chop ... and toss. Let stand for 10 minutes and serve the salsas with red, blue and corn tortilla chips. ... Serve the fajitas with warm flour tortillas and the condiments listed above .