Mamaw's Chicken and Rice Casserole
Chicken and rice casseroles are a staple of American cooking. This version uses cream of mushroom, cream of celery, and cream of chicken to give a rich flavor to a quick school-night dinner when getting your back-to-school routine settled.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease sides and bottom of a casserole dish. Stir chicken, water, rice, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and cream of mushroom soup...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups instant white rice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced into pats
Related recipes like Mamaw's Chicken and Rice Casserole
"A red curry made with coconut milk. This goes well with chicken, beef, pork, or just veggies! For t...
This bright panang curry with coconut milk and chicken is a quick and easy ... Maple Chicken Curry Recipe Maple chicken and vegetables are seasoned with a ...
Get Lowcountry Chicken Bog Recipe from Food Network...
Get Lowcountry Chicken Bog Recipe from Food Network. ... 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil; Freshly ground black pepper to taste; 2 tablespoons ... 2 cups uncooked converted long grain white rice (I use Uncle Ben's); 4 cups chicken stock
Tender egg noodles, cubes of ham, and Swiss cheese give this creamy casserole plenty of flavor....
52. VanVoorst Ham Casserole Recipe An old family favorite, this creamy casserole makes your leftover ... 175. Mama's Summer Squash Casserole Recipe This cheese enhanced squash casserole is quick and easy .... Nana Lynne. 0. 10. 3.