Speedy fish supper
There's no need for cooking fish to be a chore - this dish will be before you in 10 minutes
Remove the fish from the dish. Stir together beans and chorizo and spoon onto plates. Top the beans with the fish and scatter with remaining parsley.
- Yield: Serves 2
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 400g can butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp lemon-infused olive oil Olive oil ol-iv oylProbably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's… or 3 tbsp olive oil mixed with a little lemon juice
- 2 handfuls parsley Parsley par-sleeOne of the most ubiquitous herbs in British cookery, parsley is also popular in European and… leaves, roughly chopped
- 100g piece chorizo Chorizo chore-reeth-ohA coarsely textured spiced pork sausage widely used in Spanish and Mexican cooking. It is made… , chopped into small chunks
- 2 skinless white fish fillets (about 175g/6oz each)
Related recipes like Speedy fish supper
Get Spinach Salad with Smoked Trout and Tart Apple Recipe from Food Network...
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network...
Get Gran Fritto di Pesce (Mixed Fry of Fish) Recipe from Food Network. ... scallops, half the whitebait, half the rock shrimp, 6 oysters, 2 sole and 2 blow fish tails.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Vol au Vent Fruits de Mer recipe from The Galloping Gourmet...
1 1/4 cups button mushrooms. Nutmeg. Juice 1/4 lemon. 6 jumbo shrimp ... Allow to cool and then remove mussels from shells. Prepare fish stock by simmering ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Panko-Crusted Cod Sandwiches with Chipotle Mayonnaise recipe from ...
Place another 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise on top of the fish, and top with a slice of tomato. Place the tops of the Kaiser rolls over the fish and tomatoes to ...