Banana Split Brownie Pizza
Pineapple cream cheese frosting, bananas, and strawberries transform brownies into a banana split pizza in this kid-friendly recipe.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a pizza pan with parchment paper. Stir brownie mix, oil, eggs, and water in a bowl until well blended. Spread on the prepared pan. Bake in...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package brownie mix (such as Betty Crocker®)
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- 10 strawberries, thinly sliced, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts (optional)
Related recipes like Banana Split Brownie Pizza
This quick and easy no-chocolate brownie recipe is done in just over half an hour....
This quick and easy no chocolate brownie recipe is done in just over half an hour . ... High Altitude Deep Dish Brownies Recipe The thin air in Denver can play ...
What's your morning "swapportunity"? Set yourself up the night before by whipping up some Overnight ...
Banana Pecan Pancake Bake ... Bananas Foster Overnight Oatmeal: Stir in 1/2 sliced banana and 1 .... I prefer steel cut oats, can these be used in this recipe?
Create the taste of sunshine using our Duncan Hines Lemon Cake Mix. These Sunshine Lemon Bars will a...
You might also like. Brownie Mallow Bars. The brownie that's marshmallowy good! Lemon Cream Cheese Bars. Quick, easy, sweet and tangy! Lemon Bar Peeps ...