Roasted Beet and Kale Salad
The sweet, earthy flavor of roasted beets complements the robust taste of fresh kale in a salad that makes a great side dish or a light meal.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Trim roots and stems from beets. Coat beets with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and black...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 large beets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 bunch fresh kale, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup dried cherries
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or more to taste
Related recipes like Roasted Beet and Kale Salad
Get Avocado Grapefruit Salad with Sour Cream-Honey Dressing Recipe from Food Network...
A traditional lasagna, with about half the time and effort! I always cook extra to have leftovers, b...
Layers of breaded roasted eggplant with ground beef, tomato sauce, and cheese. ... Lasagna Roll Ups Recipe Mozzarella, Parmesan, and ricotta cheese are ...