Venison with Sherry
Seasoned venison tenderloin steaks are seared then cooked in a sherry-mushroom-sweet onion sauce.
Combine 1/2 cup flour, sage, salt, and pepper in a resealable bag, set aside. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large pan over medium heat. Stir in onion and cook until almost soft. Add mushrooms,...
- Yield: 3
- Cooking time: 37 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms or baby bellas
- 6 (3 ounce) venison tenderloin steaks
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup water
Related recipes like Venison with Sherry
Get Venison with Chanterelles in Cream Sauce and Braised Red Cabbage Recipe from Food Network...
Cooked chicken or turkey breast, pasta, veggies, sherry and broth with creamy and cheesy elements, a...
Cooked chicken or turkey breast, pasta, veggies, sherry and broth with creamy and cheesy elements, all baked ... Turkey Mushroom Tetrazzini Recipe This delicious version of the popular after Thanksgiving casserole rises ... profile image.