Smokin' Dave's Cafe's Fiery Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Smokin' Dave's Cafe's Fiery Cajun Shrimp Alfredo recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Place the shrimp and 3 tablespoons Essence in a large resealable plastic bag and shake. Place the bag in the refrigerator while you prepare the sauce.Heat a deep 3-quart skillet...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 25 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tablespoons Essence, plus more for garnish, recipe follows
- 2 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 ounces andouille sausage, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
Related recipes like Smokin' Dave's Cafe's Fiery Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
Get Sauteed Shrimp with Corn in Spicy Wine Sauce Recipe from Food Network...
Get Indian Split Pea Soup with Seared Shrimp and Fresh Tomato Relish Recipe from Food Network...
In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the cumin, cardamom, garlic, coriander, cinnamon, clove, salt and cayenne pepper. Marinate refrigerated for one hour. For the ...
The three-pepper Homemade Salt-Free Cajun Seasoning adds lots of fiery flavor to this slow-cooker ve...
The three pepper Homemade Salt Free Cajun Seasoning adds lots of fiery flavor ... 1 recipe Homemade Salt Free Cajun Seasoning or 1 1/2 teaspoons salt free ...