Spiced chicken balti
Compliments came rolling in about this almost as soon as the magazine went on sale. Try it and let us know your thoughts
Stir in the cashews and most of the coriander with some seasoning, then pile into bowls and scatter over the rest of the coriander to serve.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil Sunflower oilA variety of oils can be used for baking. Sunflower is the one we use most often at Good Food as…
- 2 large onion Onion un-yunOnions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia… , thickly sliced
- 4 skinless chicken breast
- 4 tbsp balti curry paste
- 200g quinoa Quinoa keen-wahTiny, bead-shaped, with a slightly bitter flavour and firm texture, quinoa may not be a…
- 400g can chopped tomato
- 1l chicken stock
- 50g roasted salted cashew Cashew ka-shooThe seeds from the 'Cashew Apple' - a tree which bears bright orange fruit and is native…
- small bunch coriander, leaves chopped
Related recipes like Spiced chicken balti
Enjoy the dining out experience at home with this restaurant-inspired recipe....
Enjoy the dining out experience at home with this restaurant inspired recipe. ... Even the kids ate it (13, 11, and 8)! My slow cooker cooked the chicken perfectly ...
A hearty soup with lots of vegetables and rice is a great use for a leftover turkey frame. Simmer th...
2 cubes chicken bouillon ... Turkey Wild Rice Soup Recipe Wild rice is cooked in chicken broth, then .... We like spicy so I added about 1/2 tsp of chili f.