Fast and Delicious Black Bean Soup
A fast and easy recipe for black bean soup sure to delight your taste buds.
Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Stir in the onion, bell pepper, carrot, and garlic, and cook 5 minutes, until tender. Mix in 1 can black beans and chicken broth. In a blender,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
Related recipes like Fast and Delicious Black Bean Soup
Curried butternut squash soup is simmered with coconut milk for a spicy Thai-inspired soup great for...
Curried butternut squash soup is simmered with coconut milk for a spicy ... "Love Thai flavors and I felt they would be a perfect match to play off the richness of a butternut ... Save Mart Supermarket; 2610 El Camino Real; SANTA CLARA, CA 95051 ... Tip; Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps ...